Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission, Government of Karnataka has recently released a recruitment to filling up 401 Group A and B (Gazetted Probationers) jobs. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Karnataka. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to Apply online for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before the application closing date 12-06-2017. For more information regarding Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 jobs details:
No of vacancies – 401
Name of the Posts:
A. Gazetted Probationers Group A
1. KAS (Jr Scale) Assistant Commandant: 30
2. Superintendent of Police: 20
3. Executive officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD): 08
4. Director/ District Treasury Officer: 14
5. Backward Classes Welfare Officer: 09
6. Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes: 65
7. Labour Commissioner: 04
B. Gazetted Probationers Group B
8. Tahsildar (Revenue Department): 66
9. Commercial Tax Officer: 100
10. Assistant Superintendent (Prison dept): 01
11. Superintendent of Excise: 05
13. Assistant Treasury Officer: 04
14. Chief Officer Grade – I: 19
15. Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other): 02
16. Asst Director (Agri. Marketing Department): 02
17. Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies: 36
18. Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Department: 02
19. Labour Officer: 05
20. Employment Officer: 09
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Last date to Apply||12th June 2017|
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Age Limit: Applicants age group should be in between 21 years to 35 years. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Candidates should have completed bachelor degree Polytechnic Diploma or BE/BTech in the relevant stream
Application Fee: Rs. 150/- for ST/SC/PWD, Rs. 125/- for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Rs. 300/- for other candidates.
Selection Preocess: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and Interview conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission.
How to Apply: Candidates who wish to apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 need to visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification ,deposit the application fee. After successful submission take a print out of system generated application for further process of this recruitment.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
2. Click on link named Karnataka PSC Recruitment .
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Last date for submission of online application form: 12-06-2017.
References for this Recruitment: